- When did you become a mom? In utero 2006, birth 2007.
- How many kids do you have and what are their names? Kai = Fun with One 🙂
- Do you want more children? My son would love a sibling, but he can’t even handle his niece and I often block out my only child, so my actions may answer this question?
- What is the most challenging thing about being a mom/dad? Gosh, I don’t know – what is a challenge today can easily be a laugh tomorrow, and vise versa.
- What was your first reaction when you found out you were having a baby? I stared at the lines!
- Does your child/children have a favourite toy they can’t live without? Anything car!
- Are you a stay at home parent? If so how has being a stay at home parent impacted your life? If not how do you handle work and family? I do parent when I am at home, and I try and switch off from parenting when I am at work. Actually I don’t know how to answer this question because everything just fits in so well with my lifestyle – I have a sense of freedom at home, at work, with family and parenting is just part of who I am and what I do?
- Do you co-sleep? I’ve been silenced by my child on this one . . .
- What is your childs favourite TV show? Ride Along 2 is the favorite right now – we just watched it as it as I type this at 08:11!
- Favourite baby/kid item that makes your life easier? I want to say cars, but darnit, his obsession also drives me absolutely bonkers!!!!!
- Why did you start blogging about your kids? Check this out “Unmasking the Mommy Blog Journey“.
- What are your favourite baby care brands? I can’t remember.
- What are you favourite kid friendly restaurants? Don’t really have one even though my son really enjoys going to Tiger’s Milk.
- Have you been on holiday with your kids, how was that experience? If not where would you like to go? This was our first real holiday, “I Camp Like the Paparazzi“.
- Do you have any help with your children family, friends a nanny?My parents live with us, and my mom is an absolute Godsent – without her I’d get very little done.
- What are your favourite places to shop for your kids? I don’t like shopping, at all, and my son has to fit on all the clothes before I can buy it to make sure he feels comfortable in it.
- Your kids naughtiest moment. I can’t tell on my child now can I?
- What is your best advice for new parents? None whatsoever, because I really disliked it when people would tell me what to do and what not to do. It annoyed the living daylights out of me.
- Have you had any bad experiences as a parent? Oh my word, I’ve had loads – but there’s always been a silver lining.
- Complete the sentence I love being a mom because it is awesome!
Huggies vs Pampers – I tried both and they both, at times, failed the poop epically!
Breast Feed vs Bottle – Both, whatever works.
Home School vs. Public/Private School – My son would love to be homeschooled, will do great in a private school with small classes, but we are in the public school system currently.
Stay at home mom vs Working mom – I’m a working mom.
Character Themed Nursery vs. Colour Themed Nursery – I’m not into this, even though I must say my son did have an awesome cot, it was quite a mission to assemble! Thanks dad.
Okay, I just realised that quick fire probably means one word answers? Oh well, I’m not a one-word kinda person, unless I am annoyed 😉