Mmm, Liebster Award Nomination, mmmm, have no clue what this is, but BIG THANKS TO Caffeine and Fairydust (this is a blogger by the way :D) for the nomination! The rules are still a bit blurry to me, but here goes. These are the answers to the questions posed to me by Caffeine and Fairydust.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
I don’t trust elevators and prefer to let other people push buttons and stuff.
- Would you rather want to be able to speak any language or play any instrument?
I can speak English and Afrikaans so definitely any instrument.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
What about a joyful genius?
- Sam or Dean? (Supernatural)
Who is Sam and who is Dean??
- Would you rather be a dragon or have a dragon?
- Always be slightly over-dressed or always be slightly under-dressed?
Definitely over dress, I can always get rid of layers or are you talking about style??
- What is your greatest fear?
Having no fear at all!
- What is the funniest thing you have ever heard?
Uhm this is a difficult one, my son says lots of funny things, all the time! Just the other day I asked him who loves him most. His answer “Santa and Rudolph!”
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Never really thought of this, but right now, the intelligence (or lack thereof) of our government!
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I’d like to believe that I would have done more…
Sjoe! This is quite a mission. The rules require me to not only answer the questions, but also nominate 11 other bloggers with a maximum of 200 followers and then ask them 11 questions and notify them of the nomination via social media!
Nominating eleven bloggers with less than 200 followers are quite a task, and by this I mean that most of the blogs I read regularly are related to hearing loss and they all have thousands of followers. The other blogs that I read with less than 200 followers have already been nominated or I can’t see the follower count!
I’ve done further reading on this Liebster Award and the focus is on generating traffic to fellow bloggers (nominees) and your own blog.
I suppose that not nominating disqualifies me for this award. This however does not stop me from encouraging you to PLEASE visit Caffeine and Fairydust’s blog. She writes about fashion, pregnancy and motherhood.
One of her blogs that really inspired me is “My Life, Living with Bipolar Disorder – Growing Up, Pregnancy and Motherhood”. Her honesty in sharing her innermost thoughts about living with a disorder that many people still do not understand is touching.